Location: Bangalore (Hybrid)
Timings: Full Time (As per company timings)
Notice Period: within 15 days or immediate joiner prefer
Experience: 3 to 4 years
- Excel, Tableau, Statistics, SQL
- Maintain/create dashboards and reports that make possible to monitor performances and identify any potential deviation
- Work on the Pricing Tool to set-up Promotions and Price Changes following the requirements from Leads
- Own Pricing & Promotion Operations activities
- Support Special Pricing filing in CRM tool (based on Salesforce)
- BTech/BE/BS/BA degree (ideally in a quantitative field such in Engineering, Statistics, Applied Econometrics, Math, Physics, Computer Science, other related Core Sciences or equivalent) with 3+ years of experience in analytics OR Master’s degree in similar field/MBA and 2+ years of experience in analytics.
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint skills and database query skills (e.g., Teradata SQL, SparkSQL); and an understanding of data warehouse architecture, impacting large domain/business unit results and partner relationships
- Experience with Hadoop/Hive/Python/R/R-Shiny and Tableau, ideally in web analytics or at a leading management consulting, financial services or marketing company.
- At least 1 year of experience as direct business partner to mid-level or higher executives within an organization.
- Strong reporting skills (MS Excel, SQL and Tableau, Statistics)
- Operational excellence, flawless execution
- Attention to details, able to guarantee highest level of quality through checks and controls
- Data extraction, manipulation and visualization experience
- Effective communication skills (English) to engage effectively with the rest of the team
- Drive and self-motivation
- Previous experience and genuine enthusiasm for e-commerce or marketplace businesses is a plus
- Good single contributor & good team player.
- Flexible attitude towards work, as per the needs.
- Proactively identify & communicate issues and risks.
Other Personal Characteristics
- Dynamic, engaging, self-reliant developer
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Manage a collaborative and analytical approach
- Self-confident and humble
- Open to continuous learning
- Intelligent, rigorous thinker who can operate successfully amongst bright people
- Be equally comfortable and capable interacting with technologists as they are with business executives.