Experience: 6+ years
Timings: Full Time (As per company timings)
Notice Period: (Immediate Joiner – Preferred)
- Proven experience of 2+ years as an RPA Developer and implementing RPA solutions.
- Experience in creating ,modifying & maintaining frameworks.
- Good experience on RPA tools such as UIpath.
- Working with Orchestrators and Control Room, configuring machines, bots, and other areas is an added advantage.
- Knowledge on QA processes.
- Good single contributor & good team player.
- Flexible attitude towards work, as per the needs.
- Proactively identify & communicate issues and risks.
Other Personal Characteristics
- Dynamic, engaging, self-reliant developer
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Manage a collaborative and analytical approach
- Self-confident and humble
- Open to continuous learning
- Intelligent, rigorous thinker who can operate successfully amongst bright people
- Be equally comfortable and capable interacting with technologists as they are with business executives.