Must Have Skills for the role :
- Looking for around 3 years
- Hands of experience in MuleSoft API platform with below skills:
- Hands-on experience developing API using MuleSoft AnyPoint Platform.
- Hands-on experience developing MUnit test cases for API
- Hands-on experience testing API using Mountebank
- Expertise on deployment using MuleSoft CloudHub
- Knowledge in YAML/Swagger/RAML is a must
A MuleSoft Platform Solution Architect to drive integration innovation to scale Bank of Ireland
technical solutions to effectively support our rapid growth. The candidate will be responsible for
architecture and design activities to provision and configure API connections between the MuleSoft solution, On Prem data centre and AWS platform. This position will be a member of the MuleSoft Platform delivery for Operations partnering with wider stakeholders to assess, define, and implement a world-class solution. This individual must have strong verbal and written communication skills and excel at collaborating with cross-functional project teams.
- Good to have skills for Role:
- Experience in Administration of MuleSoft API Platform would be a plus.
- Experience in JDK 1.7, JMS , Web Services – SOAP, REST and authentication methods such as OAuth
- Knowledge on Spring, Hibernate Frameworks would be a plus
- Hands-on experience with open source and Agile Development tools such as GitHub
- or SVN, and Maven