Experience – 8+ years
Budget – 20 LPA to 25 LPA
Location – Bangalore, will have to travel to Kuwait for 1 year.
Keyskills – Mobility (Ios & Android), SAP Fiori, integration of Mobility and SAP (atleast 1 project)
The candidate must possess expertise/experience in the following domains:
- Candidate should have a minimum of 13+ Years of Mobile app development experience both in IOS & Android platform.
- Exclusively worked on developing mobile app with on premise ERP & Cloud system.
- Minimum 1 mobile app project experience connecting with SAP system as backend.
- To review code, project output and ensure compliance to industry best practices
- To assist the client, customers in explaining and applying enterprise solutions on mixed mobile platforms
- To perform the setup and troubleshoot applications to help fix bugs and functional issues
- To create the required web and hybrid enterprise mobile applications for several mobile platforms (iOS/Android/Windows/Blackberry and MEAP)
- To understand the client necessities, create solution requirement documents and perform the product development and launching the mobility solution solutions
- To analyzer the business requests and completing plan and development in agreement with consumer business needs
- To collaborate on bigger projects and working with global project teams to deliver solutions that match the quality parameters
- To ensure broad compliance with delivery brilliance procedures at consumers and be able to contribute for their sustained developments
- To ensure suitable regularity of mobile solutions, structures and solutions architecture across multiple projects, as applicable
- To take part in aligning the vision and technology roadmap for mobile solutions that operate within the section approach and assumes responsibility for problems of software and IT developments for implementing this roadmap.
- To develop, the technology standards for both mobile hardware and software. (approximating, architecture, development platform, design, progress, testing, engagement)
- To direct strategy and reliability among system elements as they are advanced; identify when crossing point influences which might occur and providing an early solution to avoid issues.