What You Will Be Doing
- Very Good knowledge of Dimensional/Relational Data Modeling.
- 4 – 8+ years of Data Modeling experience working in large databases.
- Exposure to Talend is a must.
- Strong experience in RDBMS Concepts, Data Analysis and SQL.
- Should be technically strong in relational databases and able to provide design approaches.
- Prior experience in working in a large Enterprise Data Warehouse is expected.
- Exposure to Business Intelligence reporting tools, Power BI, Tableau etc.
- Strong understanding of ETL platforms for Data Mapping and transformation.
- Ability to coordinate and explain with business users to get the requirements.
- Knowledge of the Insurance industry domain, especially Policy Admin and Claims would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of the ‘Guidewire platform’ for the Property & Casualty (P&C) industry will be a great plus.
- Experience working on projects involving multiple time zones and onsite-offshore models and with multiple vendors.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter and hands-on.
Good To Have Skills:
- Reporting ability in any BI tools
- Data Warehouse
- Dimensional Modeling
- 4 – 8 Years