About the job
- Develop code based on functional specifications through understanding of product code
- Test code to verify it meets the technical specifications and is working as intended before submitting to code review
- Create and apply automated tests and test principles to software changes including (but not limited to) unit tests
- Follow prescribed standards and processes as applicable to software development methodology including planning work estimation solution demos and reviews
- Assist and contribute to peer code reviews
- Read and understand basic software requirements
- Assist with the implementation of a delivery pipeline including test automation security and performance
- Assist with team or product documentation
- Assist in troubleshooting and responding to production issues to ensure the stability of the application
- Having 2 – 4 years of relevant experience.
Skills and Qualifications.
- Embedded C
- Microcontroller 32 bit
- Bachelor of Engineering/Technology
- BE/BTech- Electronics