Timings: Full Time (As per company timings)
Notice Period: (Immediate Joiner – Preferred)
- Strong professional communication skills, particularly in English.
- Cultural awareness and excellent soft skills.
- Proficiency in visually conveying solutions.
- Ability to work remotely using modern collaboration tools.
- Microservices development
- Integration with external APIs
- Test coverage of written code
- Bugs fixing
- Strong knowledge of C# and understanding of OOP principles
- Experience with NOSQL databases
- Experience with unit testing and writing testable code
- Experience with one of the message brokers
- Ability to understand and fix someone else’s code, without a full rewrite
- Good self-management and responsibility for the result
- Strong analytical and team collaboration skills
- DynamoDB experience
- Experience with AWS cloud
- SQL performance tuning
- Understanding of IaC
- Experience with multithreading and high-performance applications
- Experience with financial web applications
- Desire to work and to grow in this area (Trading, Exchanges, Banking sector)
- Good single contributor & good team player.
- Flexible attitude towards work, as per the needs.
- Proactively identify & communicate issues and risks.
Other Personal Characteristics
- Dynamic, engaging, self-reliant developer
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Manage a collaborative and analytical approach
- Self-confident and humble
- Open to continuous learning
- Intelligent, rigorous thinker who can operate successfully amongst bright people
- Be equally comfortable and capable interacting with technologists as they are with business executives.