Microsoft Azure Data Integration Developer who will design and build cutting-edge user experiences for our client’s consumer-facing desktop application. The Senior Software Developer will work closely with product owners, UX designers, front-end, and back-end developers to help build the next-generation platform.
- 3+ years of experience in an enterprise or consumer software development environment using C# and designing and supporting Azure environments
- Expert-level programming skills in creating MVC and Microservices architecture
- Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns like .Net core
- Strong knowledge of C# language
- Hands-on experience using the Azure administration portal and iPaaS
- Demonstrable experience deploying enterprise workloads to Azure
- Hands-on experience in Azure function apps, app service, logic apps and storage, Azure Key vault integration, and Azure Sql database.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Experience developing user interfaces and customizing UI controls/components
- Microsoft Azure Certification, Business Continuity, or Disaster Recovery planning experience is a plus
Must Have Skill:
- (IPAAS)Azure Logic APPs
- Nice rules engine exp
- Architect, design & build a modern web application for consumers
- Explore configuring hybrid connectivity between on-premises environments and Azure, and how to monitor network performance to comply with service-level agreements.
- Collaborate with UI/UX teams to deliver high-performing and easy-to-use applications
- Participate in code reviews with staff as necessary to ensure a high-quality, performant product
- Develop a deep understanding of client goals and objectives, and articulate how your solutions address their needs
- Unit testing/test-driven development
- Integration testing
- Deploying Azure VMs (Windows Server) in a highly available environment
- Regularly reviewing existing systems and making recommendations for improvements.
- Post-deployment production support and troubleshooting