Points to remember
- A person has at least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Should have worked in smaller teams
- Mentioned his work in the projects clearly.
- Has been stable in the company for at least 2 years.
We are looking for hands-on Android ( kotlin ) developers responsible for the design and development of end-user products aimed at a range of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. A commitment to collaborative problem-solving, high-quality code, and a passion for technology is essential.
- Design and build applications for the Android platform this is a hands-on developer position
- Collaborate with the team to define, design, and ship new features
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify and root cause performance bottlenecks, random crashes, and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, perform peer code reviews, write unit tests, enable automation and localization
- Stay up-to-date with technology trends and suggest solutions.
- Gradually take on more responsibility and have a bigger impact, take on more challenging tasks, and mentor others.
- Minimum 5 years (s) of development experience with proficiency in Java, Android SDK.
- BE or equivalent
- Understanding of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Familiarity with offline storage, threading, performance tuning, integrating with backend services
- Proficient with versioning tools like git, SVN.
- Self-motivated, eager to learn, with strong logical reasoning skills
- Passion for quality
- Flutter is a plus.