Solution Architect – Case Management System Maintenance and Enhancement
We are seeking an experienced Solution Architect to join our team for a period of 18 months
to maintain, support, and enhance our Case Management System (CMS). The successful
candidate will be responsible for conducting an AS-IS assessment of the CMS, identifying
areas for improvement, and developing a roadmap for the application. They will work closely
with the CCMA team to ensure that all necessary skills are transferred during the contract
period. The Solution Architect will also review the existing code, modify it to increase the
efficiency of the application, and ensure that it is fully secured.
Essential Job Functions:
- Conduct an AS-IS assessment of the CMS and recommend a roadmap for the application.
- Review the existing code and modify it to increase the efficiency of the application.
- Work with the CCMA team to prioritize tasks related to the application.
- Ensure that the CMS is running well with the latest compatible operating systems, database server, and faxination system.
- Ensure that the application is fully secured regardless of how the users access it.
- Ensure that the system is compliant with internal and external audit findings.
- Assist CCMA with the development and implementation of new CMS changes as and when any new business rules, processes, and requirements come into effect including fixing new and existing bugs.
- Assist in system version control and management of the SVN repository according to best practices.
- Assist with documentation of all the changes incorporated in CMS and improve the documentation of existing system reference manuals according to best practices.
- Extend some components of the CMS to a Mobile access platform.
- Web services/API development and integrations.
- Appraise and advise the CCMA of current trends and best practices in the market in relation to the application software and components being used by the CCMA on a quarterly basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- Proven experience as a Solution Architect or similar role.
- Strong understanding of Java and Object-Oriented Design techniques.
- Experience working with WildFly Application Server and Oracle Database
- Familiarity with external interfaces such as SMS, FAX, Email, Microsoft Office Suite, File
- Tracker, FTP, and Justice Audio Video System (JAVS).
- Knowledge of Mobile access platforms, web services/API development and integrations.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.