The Opportunity: Quality Assurance Specialist(Python, C#, Selenium)
- The Role We are seeking a sr. test/QA engineer who has experiences in testing N-Tier enterprise applications, experiences in test tools/automation using either Python, PowerShell, C/C++ or C#, and a solid understanding in Windows OS.
- In this position you will be an integral part of product development team who is responsible for releasing numerous cutting edge Web Security applications and services.
- You will get the opportunity to work with our team of talented engineers to facilitate development and testing of the next generation of our End-Pont protection applications.
- Specific Objectives and Responsibilities Your First Six Months:
- Acquiring knowledge about the Webroot’s End Point protection application work End-End
- Working with other engineers within the team to gain understanding on how the work/collaborate together, and to contribute to the release efforts in the most efficient way
- Gaining understanding the existing technologies being used in the existing test automation framework and scripts, which are implement in C/C++, C# and Python
- Gaining solid understand about the SDLC being used by the team
- Gaining understand/knowledge about the tools being used by the team Six to Twelve Months and Beyond
- Play an important role in the success of the team, that is, efficient in developing automated test scripts for the assigned project, and continue to deliver high quality works.
- Works together with other team members to develop a game plan that ensure team’s success, and contributes to improvement process that helps shorten the test cycle.
- Working with the team to get tests for new products automated, and to support testing efforts required for the new releases
- Work with the team to develop new or enhanced test reporting system, that will make automation test result/report more common/uniform across all production supported.
- Continue acquiring new skill sets that will be required to support the testing efforts for new product that the team will be delivering.
- Key Challenges to Overcome What are the challenges/opportunities of this role? How will this person be successful, how will they be measured? What impact will they have on their team, company? Success Factors
- What will make you successful:
- A track record of good judgment and decision-making in positions with significant responsibility
- Highly autonomous and able to independently identify high value projects and drive them completion
- Demonstrated leadership capability in cross-functional team environments
- High degree of comfort with complex technical environments
- Having and being able to articulate/defend an informed opinion on important topics Skills & Experience:
- Strong analytic skills, good problem solving and solid understanding in common testing techniques for determine application performance and reliability
- Good with communicating complex data and results to audiences with wide ranges of technical background and ethnics
- Experience in developing automation test/tool using Python, C#, PowerShell or C/C++
- Experience in installing and administering Windows Operating system
- Solid understanding in automation framework and performance test approaches/methods
- Solid understanding of the full software development life cycle
- Very adaptive to fast changing environment, willing and able to acquire new skillset as required.
- Flexible, open mind, willing to take on challenges, and taking initiative.
- Solid understanding in networking protocols, and be able to troubleshoot issue between the client and server components of theapplication
Specialist: Python, C#, Selenium
Work Mode: Remote
Job Type: Full–time
Budget: 10 LPA(Depends on the candidature)
Experiences: 4+ Years