Designing cloud and hybrid systems that use Microsoft Azure, including computing, network, storage, monitoring, and security, is a speciality of the Azure Solutions Architect. In addition to this, a solutions architect is also skilled in governance, data platforms, disaster recovery, virtualization, identity management, and IT operations.
- 10+ years of deep experience across systems integration, platforms, and solution architecture.
- Provide technical direction and lead a group of one or more architects addressing a common goal.
- Enforce adherence to architectural standards and principles, globally followed productspecific guidelines, usability design standards, etc.
- Ability to analyze and operate at various levels of abstraction. Ensure suitable sizing of solutions, technology fit, and DR are assessed and accounted for.
- Keep abreast of emerging technology/industry trends in the cloud and define new patterns and standards as required.
- Drive, Plan and Develop blueprints and deliverables that help customers in advancing their Azure Cloud capabilities, involving both new solutions and migration of existing solutions.
- Collaborate and guide other team members to design and develop end-to-end processes aligning with the defined architecture. Integration, APIs, API Management software.
- Regularly improve processes ensuring that high-quality information is delivered, contributing to the overall effectiveness of the AZURE architecture
- Architect, design & build a modern web application for consumers.
- A solutions architect works independently with business and technical stakeholders and understands the organization’s obstacles, and further provides due diligence.
Identify, communicate, and mitigate the assumptions, issues, and risks that occur throughout the project lifecycle.
- Estimation and outlining of the solutions needed to implement cloud migration as well as continued operations are also part of a solutions architect job profile.
- Executing the hands-on implementation of proposed solutions and providing technical guidance to teams during the solutions’ development and deployment phases is a major role of a solutions architect.
- Share information and guidance on engineering methodologies, standards, and best practices proactively with the team members.
- Identify, communicate, and mitigate the assumptions, issues, and risks that occur throughout the project lifecycle.
- Be the judge striking a balance between what is strategically logical and what can be accomplished realistically.
Technical Expertise and Familiarity:
- Cloud Technologies: Azure, iPaaS Microsoft: .NET Core, ASP.NET, C#
- Databases: MS SQL Server, Azure SQL, Azure Cosmos DB Familiarity with Agile software development methodologies. Advanced knowledge of using Git source control system.
- Azure Solution Architect Certification is preferred.