8+ years of mandatory experience is required
Skills: Java, Spring Framework, Hibernate.
- Through understanding Java 8 concepts
- Good hold of the collections framework.
- SOLID Design principles
- Good understanding of writing JUnits.
- Extensive use of Mockito.
- Good understanding of Scrum.
- Able to manage estimation and client interactions.
- Design Architecture diagram as per the requirements and has good presentation and communication skills.
- Knowledge of flowcharts
- Database design – Table structure design, Must know the Normalisation concepts.
- Write SQL queries, Store Procedures.
- Spring Core
- Spring AOP – pointcut, advice, proxies
- Spring Rest
- Java-based container configuration.
- Transaction Management
- 12 factor APP
- Microservice Architecture
- Monolithic Architecture
- Domain event
- Event Sourcing
- Cross-Cutting Concerns – Microservice chassis, Service Template, Externalized configuration
- Communication Styles – Remote Procedure Invocation, Messaging, Domain-specific protocol.
- API Gateway
- Service Discovery – Client-side discovery, server-side discovery, service registry, self-registration, 3rd party registration.
- Reliability – Circuit Breaker
- Security – Access Token
- Observability – Log aggregation, Application metrics, Audit logging, distribution tracing, exception tracking, health check API, log deployments, and changes.
Note – This is a very immediate role, only immediate joiners who can join max by this week can apply!