Awign Expert is an Enterprise focused platform that helps businesses Hire, Assess and Manage high skilled resources for Gig Based Projects. We provide our Experts a gateway to work for and build a freelance/consulting career with large-scale Enterprises.
We are a newly launched business division of Awign, one of the pioneers and currently the largest player in India’s Gig economy. Here at Awign we are changing how the world works with a vision to uplift millions of Careers.
About the Client
Our client is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. Enabling clients in 45 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, they expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. They do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change.
About the Role
Role Code: IN365
Duration: 12 months
Timings: Full Time (As per company timings)
Notice Period: 1 month or less (Immediate Joiner – Preferred)
Primary Skill Set:
- The candidates must have hands-on-experience on Golang and Python
Secondary Skill Set:
- The Experts would engage with the internal teams of the Client for bug fixing, maintenance, and feature development of Software Products as Independent Contractors.
- The ideal candidate for this position should have an experience of 4+ years.
- Ability to work independently and adapt to a fast-changing environment.
- Creative, self-disciplined, and capable of identifying and completing critical tasks independently and with a sense of urgency.
- Good single contributor & good team player.
- Flexible attitude towards work, as per the needs.
- Proactively identify & communicate issues and risks.
Other Personal Characteristics
- Dynamic, engaging, self-reliant developer
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Manage a collaborative and analytical approach
- Self-confident and humble
- Open to continuous learning
- Intelligent, rigorous thinker who can operate successfully amongst bright people
- Be equally comfortable and capable interacting with technologists as they are with business executives.